Sunday 23 May 2010

mm


First off im sorry for the last post.. Pathetic and embarrassing.. I guess its the real me showing through. Desperate. Week and selfish.... I broke down to people I shouldnt have again. I didnt even cut myself and I still want to.. I just cant stand myself.. Like hate everything.. Its mainly all anger tho.. Like I dont get upset anymore its just frustration. I cant even find the right words.. I cant even trust myself,its poisoning me slowly.. Its spreading.. through my veins and taking over everything.. Creeping up and hurting all the people I love and I cant stop it. The only way to get rid of it is to get rid of myself. And I know I probably dont even make sense and I seem like an utter freak.. But im just fucked... Just I dont want to hurt anymore :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment