Monday 26 April 2010

Cupcakes


Today has been a pretty good day. I'm feeling positive at the moment, even though life is still pretty shit. I'm probably going to fail all my summer exams. I'm fat. I miss my boyfriend and I think I love him more than he loves me. I cant bare to look at myself in the mirror just now. I can't seem to get any sleep and I'm exhausted.
And I'm sitting here fantasising about cupcakes =|... FuckMyLife..

But on the plus side .. aw fuck who am I kidding..
I'm just going to get on with it.
I was so close to binging today, but I resisted :)
I think If I can get over the initial days going from big eating to my normal routine I will be fine. The first 3 days are always the hardest.
I just seem to find my mind all tangled up with icing, sugar, and gorgeous sweetness.. Just when I'm bored.
Waiting on the 'boyfriend' to call or text or JUST SPEAK TO ME! :(

Ill just keep fantasising just now. :)


Today- 160 kcals

0 comments:

Post a Comment